Holland Innovation Tours
Wednesday 12 October
Business and innovation tour through the Netherlands, one day before the Food Valley Expo.
Businesses can sign up for one of the following thematic tours:
- Ticket per tour | 12Oct € 225,- per person
- Ticket Food Valley Expo | 13 Oct € 225,- per person
- Ticket Tour + Food Valley Expo | 12 + 13 Oct € 450,- per person
All prices VAT excluded, lunch and drinks included.
Each tour will start and end at the Papendal Trade Fair, Conference and Hotel Center. The next day, October 13th the Food Valley Expo will be held here.
Book your favorite tour today!
Book your tour ticket via the Food Valley Expo registration
We welcome food and food-related companies with interest in doing business with the companies and institutes in the Netherlands.
Food Valley Expo
Thursday 13 October
The Netherlands’ main agro-food networking event. This day is dedicated to interacting and meeting.
08.45 | Registration open
09.30 – 10.45 | Plenary program: Official opening Food Valley Expo
Maurits Hendriks | Chef de Mission Olympic committee | NOC NSF
Announcement Food Valley Award winner | The finalists:
- Scelta Mushrooms, Scelta Taste Accelerator
- Sensorspot, non-invasive O2 sensor
- Q-Point, food waste reduction program
Moderator: Jim Stolze
10.45 | Experience the newest Food Innovations @ Expo floor
11.30 | Networking Lunch @ Expo floor
12.30 – 13.30 | Science to Business: Round 1
- NIZO food research, Rene Floris
- NewForesight Consultancy, Lucas Simons
- Vivera, Gert-Jan Gombert
Moderator: Food for Impact, Jeroen Willemsen
Blockchains in Agfood
14.00 – 15.30 | Kick Off Dutch Agri Food Week: Martijn van Dam, Minister for Agriculture
Pitches: Start-ups & Clients
Moderator: Jim Stolze
16.00 – 17.00 | Science to Business: Round 2
- TNO Healthy Living, Nard Clabbers
- FrieslandCampina Innovation Centre, Urszula Kudla
- Newtricious, Jos Nelissen
Moderator: Food Valley NL, Jeroen Wouters
Food Quality & Safety
- Top Institute Food and Nutrition (TiFN), Masja Nierop Groot
- Micreos, Bert de Vegt
- Corbion, Janneke Wijman
Moderator: Wageningen Food & Biobased Research, Ben Langelaan
17.00 | Drinks, Bites & Networking