Find commercial, technological or research partners | 12 & 13 Oct
FoodMatch 2015 offers you a unique platform to share innovative technologies, initiate cross border co-operations and to find new business partners. The 5th edition brings together enterprises, R&D organisations and others active in the Dutch agro-food sector together to stimulate the innovative power of the Dutch agro-food sector. Register now.
Participants to FoodMatch 2015 can request pre-arranged one-on-one meetings according to their co-operation interests. This way, you can make the most of your time at the Food Valley Expo. This edition Enterprise Europe Network Nederland (EEN) works together with the National Contact Points (NCPs) to inform you about EU funding (Horizon 2020/Eurostars/SME Instrument).
Who should attend and why?
EEN invites companies*, universities and R&D organisations active in the food sector to participate and thus find commercial, technological or research partners from Europe and beyond.
- Find new international business partners (commercial, technological, R&D e.g. for Horizon 2020, Eurostars)
- Present, discuss and develop new project ideas at international level
- Initiate cross-border contacts
- Technologies and innovations for the food industry
- Food safety
- Nutrition and Health
- Agriculture and horticulture for health
- Computer-aided food engineering
In 2014 46 participants from The Netherlands, Spain, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Germany, Italy, Sweden, UK and USA participated in FoodMatch. Almost 80 meetings were arranged.