The Exciting Program of Food Valley Expo 2015
City farming, innovative ingredients and high tech solutions in agro-food. Leading figures from across science and industry illustrating the latest developments. Dozens of entrepreneurs presenting their exciting food innovations. Expert speakers giving practical advice and real-life experiences. A proud winner of the Food Valley Award 2015. This is Food Valley Expo 2015. Two days full of new business opportunities at Wageningen Campus. Don’t miss it and register now!
12 October | The Tasty and Nutritious Future
Leading figures from across science and industry illustrate the latest insights in tasty and nutritious food. Four actual themes will be covered:
- Salt reduction in food – Innovations for health
- GI functioning in animal and human health
- Agriculture and horticulture for product quality and health
- High-tech systems in food
The Food Valley Excellence Tour visits Wageningen Campus and innovative companies. The tour offers a unique opportunity to discover what is going on in Wageningen and surroundings.
13 October | Global challenges. Smart solutions
Our keynote speakers will give you a glimpse of the future of food. The following issues will be covered:
- New Crops and City Farming, Disruptive Agro Food Innovations
- How innovation in Dutch dairy nutrition has built a global business
- Will the Netherlands retain its position as Agro Food power house?
The Food Valley Award winner 2015 will be announced. The finalists are:
- Biobased coffee capsules | Peeze coffee roasters
- Energy-efficient scalding process for poultry processing plants | Marel Stork Poultry Processing
- Extracting pectin from coffee bean pulp | Pectcof
On the Food Valley Expo Floor dozens of entrepreneurs present their exciting food, ingredients and technology innovations. Stroll over the floor and meet new partners. Take the next step in your business.
The Holland Food Valley Tasting house presents the surprising food of the future. The innovators explain their ingredients and products and their applications.
Sessions | Practical advice, real-life experiences